NOTE: INITIAL DRAFT; WORK IN PROGRESS
A geocache may have attached a number of attributes, giving more information about the cache, the hiding, the recommendations, requirements, permissions, hazards related with the search.
This document describes the existing cache attributes across Opencaching sites.
Cache attributes matrix
- Cache_attribute ID numbers currently in use. Duplicates and overlaps exist.
- Cache_attribute ID numbers; Future suggested remapping to resolve duplicates and overlaps.
- OKAPI "Acode". See https://github.com/opencaching/okapi/blob/master/okapi/services/attrs/attribute-definitions.xml
- OCPL-current; Sites updated live from Github project repository; Member sites: OCPL, OCNL, OCRO.
- OCUS runs an older (from several years ago) version of OCPL code, based on OCUK
- OCDE running a single instance, multi-view, installation of OpencachingDeutschland/oc-server3 code.